Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Rocky Road to Dublin (2)

I've just finished uploading the pics from my mobile phone, of the Marley Park gig, so it's time to post a bit more about this fantastic Radiohead concert.
Ok first, I am useless, I did not bring my camera for some stupid reason.

Absolutely gorgeous day in Dublin, look at this blue sky. Perfect day to lay on a grass in a park... but soon enough a massive crowd is going to invade the ground.


I arrive with 2 french lads (Guyguy et manu) at Marlay Park with the first bus around 5pm... so we could enjoy the 3 group. The first group was BeerHoof ( I am not sure of teh syntx ) interestting and strange, something i would call in french: "déjanté"

Then Beck came, with a great scenery, all what happened on the scene was duplicated with Marionette... the puppetmasters were fantasctic reproducing the perfomance of the band on stage... and so fun...



It took them a long time to install the set for Radiohead but then they come... and the magic begun...




I am so sorry, I had'nt my camera. The concert was fantastic !!!...
Thought I spent some time, wondering, about my morning vision... In fact in the morning, I was in Temple Bar Square, and I cross somebody who looked exactly like Thom Yorke, even though I thought at the moment he was really small... so I spend a long moment trying to estimate the height of TY, and if I had seen him earlier dring the day.

Radiohead fan website: http://www.ateaseweb.com/.And I encourage to take a look at the links page on the radiohead website.

Edit to add the set of the concert:
airbag
2+2=5
the national anthem
my iron lung
morning bell
videotape
nude
there there
the gloaming
paranoid android
all i need
pyramid song
climbing up the walls
how to dissapear completely
just
lucky
idioteque

like spinning plates
bangers n' mash
karma police
everything in it's right place (no intro)

creep

Other website of interests
http://www.cafebabel.com/fr/

No comments:

Brickmania

Lego Smurf castle ??   Eva.... massive build Swimming in bricks ?