Monday, April 24, 2006

Bike....

Pub:0;Alcohol Units:0; Activities: Bike, work
  • Today I finally went to my work with my bicycle... It took me a bit more than one hour.... but for the return I have the wind against me so I've almost double my time -sic-
    I am quite happy with the bike-journey, even if I know what the 2 or 3 next weeks should be the hardest, to give me time to be in better physical shape and accustom myself to the journey.
  • Just for the fun a french website about "Les Crados" http://www.lescrados.com/ , the english version is GarbagePailKids (look at this website http://www.wgpkr.com/ to have the list of all cards)
  • Actually when you look at the Crados website, you'll see cards about M.A.S.K ("Illusion is the ultimate weapon !") and now I can't stop thinking of GI-Joe, Playmobil and James May. James May is a co-presenter of TOP-GEAR a show about cars, in my opinion the only one who has a good taste for cars.
    Note: TOPGEAR actually has set a quite fun challenge Celeb Laptime where they asked celebrity to race against the clock... and guess who is heading ... I let you discover.
    James is in his fourties, and for last christmas, he had a show (Toy stories) about the toys of his childhood, and it was absolutely brilliant: still playing with his toys, trying the parachute of a Action Man for real (very dispapointing), Etch-a-Sketch (in the hands of art students producing some amazing portraits) and buying a collection train (Hornby) to play with it and not too keep it in his box.... When I'll grow up, I want to be like James May !!!

No comments:

Brickmania

Lego Smurf castle ??   Eva.... massive build Swimming in bricks ?