Sunday, July 30, 2006

Canadian Fakir vs Giant Kangooroos

Activites: Street walking, street spectators ; Pub: 1 ; Alcohol Units: 1

IMG_1318


So i've been to Galway, this sunday, in order to see the end of the Galway Arts Festival, and hoping to see some giant kangooroos ( A company called Icarus....) Unfortunately I did not see them.....
Thought I saw a canadian fakir


IMG_1329


Very funny. And spent the rest of the day walking in the streets of Galway, trying to enjoy a windy sea scenery, and the University grounds....


IMG_1339


And soon we were back to Eyre square ( and later Limerick )... okay we went to one pub on the way, and I had my first guinness in 1.5 weeks ...


IMG_1322


I'am still annoyed not having seen these giant kangooroos, a canadian fakir, it's not the same as giants kangooroos bouncing around in the streets of Galway... I am so sad...

No comments:

Brickmania

Lego Smurf castle ??   Eva.... massive build Swimming in bricks ?