Friday, July 28, 2006

Medium - Winamp

Playing with your shufle music player
Go to your music player of choice, and put it all on "shuffle." Say the following questions aloud, and after each one press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

  1. What do you think of me, random music player?
    Hands around my throat - Death In Vegas
  2. Will I have a long and happy life?
    Take it as it come - Doors
  3. What do my friends really think of me?
    Desormais - Les Castafiores
  4. What does my S/O think of me?
    Dancing Queen - ABBA
  5. Do people secretly lust after me?
    Queen and the country - Jethro Tull (Warchild)
  6. How can I make myself happy?
    Enferme dans les cabinets - H.F.Thiefaine
  7. What should I do with my life?
    Boogie man - ACDC
  8. Why must life be so full of pain?
    Immigrant Song - Tomoyasu Hotei (Originally Led Zep)
  9. How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
    La Mouche - Polnareff
  10. Will I ever have children?
    Never be alone - Justice vs Simian
  11. Will I die happy?
    Mouris sur scene - Les Castafiores
  12. Can you give me some advice?
    Love her madly - Doors
  13. What do you think happiness is?
    Can't help falling in love - Elvis Presley
  14. Do you have any advice to give over the next few hours/days?
    Salsamania - Sergent Garcia
Better than any medium.

Quotation of the day
"La liberté, c'est de pouvoir choisir celui dont on sera l'esclave."
[Jeanne Moreau]
Freedom is being able to choose the master you'll be the slave of.

Jellyfish
That's waht I call a jellyfish:
JellyFish in NGM

GTA in Limeric
Latest news on the Limerick scene crime: four day outburst, between last Thursday and the early hours of Monday morning, there were almost a dozen separate incidents including shootings and one grenade attack.
As a result, Garda is now doing 24hour/day armoured patrol in some part of Limerick.
All details can be found in the Limerick Post

No comments:

Brickmania

Lego Smurf castle ??   Eva.... massive build Swimming in bricks ?