Monday, August 14, 2006

My Eye


My Eye
Originally uploaded by TOF2006.
Last Week Activities: Work
Last Week Pub: Nancy Blake (Wed) ; Daffy's (Thu) ; Old Quarter (Sat)

I've been quite busy with my work these last few weeks and unfortunately week-end... so not many things to tell, about place visited, funny stuff done... Sad...
Thus I managed to spend sometime in the Nancy Blake, this wednesday, and relax by enjoying some typical irish music. And like every thursday, I went to my salsa lesson (the last one of the summer, the lessons will resume the 31st of August). I am definitely bad at dancing salsa... I've tried the advanced class, after several (too repetitive) sessions of improver. but I can hardly manage to do the full routine... I might go back to improver in september, and I know that I need to practice more (particulary on the dance floor) to be able to improve myself. Anyway it was good fun.
Saturday GR, dragged me out, to the Old Quarter, to see some "talent" ... definitely this pub is not my cup of tea.

The photo here, is my first try to take a macro photo of my iris/eye.
I've been very impressed few years ago, by the work from Francis Giacobetti (published in GEO in 1996), it tooke photography of the iris of famous people (Cousteau, Dalai Lama...) with a specific material. I've never managed to find the pictures on the web....

No comments:

Brickmania

Lego Smurf castle ??   Eva.... massive build Swimming in bricks ?