Thursday, November 22, 2007

4 THINGS

WHAT 4 JOBS I HAVE HAD:
  • Supermarket assistant.
  • IC mask engineer

    4 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
  • Auvergne (Hauterive/Clermont) - France
    IMG_1530.JPG
    Where I grew up, green hills, lovely food. And the place i've done all my studies.
    clermont

  • Alpes (Grenoble/Nice) - France
    112_1253_r1
    Mountains, where I started my working life.
    A view from my window at the time:
    MyWindow


  • Lombardia (Monza) - Italy
    114_1472_r1
    A short stay in Italy, but quite interesting, and my first taste of living abroad.
    Can't speak a word of Italian, but at the end i did understand it. And it's where i discovered Italians were crazy about soccer.

  • Munster (Limerick) - Ireland
    IMG_1358.JPG
    Where I live at the moment, temple of Irish rugby, despite a bad reputation (stab city), a nice place to live, and quite close from the surf and diving spots.


    4 PLACES I'VE BEEN ON HOLIDAY:
  • Red Sea
    My first scuba diving holidays, in hot water, lovely to just need a t-shirt to dive.
    Excellent though i had to wait the last dive to spot an octopus.

  • Corsica
    cor0316
    Again scuba-diving holidays.


  • Spain
    My first scuba diving holidays abroad... nice.

  • Royan - France
    Where i used to go on holidays with my parents, when i was (very) young, probably the reason why i love the sea so much.

    4 FAVOURITE FOODS:
  • Omelette with potatoes and some cheese.
  • Raclette, recipe fro winter survival made of cheese and charcuterie.
  • "Bleu d'auvergne" a cheese originated from the hills i grew up.
  • Andouillettes a tasty French sausage made from the colon and stomach of a pig.

    4 PLACES I'D LIKE TO VISIT:
  • New Zealand
    For the next world cup and see France win it :-P.
  • Iceland
    To dive in Silfra
  • Quebec
    To see a hockey game, meet people speak "quebecois" and so much more.

  • Sweden
    I like cold countries.

    4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE:
    NA at the moment.

    And you ?
  • 2 comments:

    Jujux said...

    That's only 2 jobs... not 4 ;-)

    Christophe Guerrier said...

    I never work much..... but my next job will be mathematician... i ve got natural abilities.

    Brickmania

    Lego Smurf castle ??   Eva.... massive build Swimming in bricks ?