Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Materialistic 5 things

...which makes me happy:
- my white MacBook, for my digital living.
- my camera (Canon EOS).
- my notebooks, all kinds:
from my work one A4, black cover
to the Moleskine Weekly Notebook (discovered it this year, I've finally found the perfect organizer )
not forgetting the small pocket one ( a clairefontaine ... like in School ) I carry all the time.
- a Bic Cristal pen, indispensable accessory to the previous items. I like its simplicity and robustness, probably the best pen Bis ever design even if it was almost 60 years ago (1950).
- a medal I've got since my early childhood.

And you, what day to day objects makes you happy ?

I've stolen that 5 things idea from Fabienne.

No comments:

Brickmania

Lego Smurf castle ??   Eva.... massive build Swimming in bricks ?