Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Movies previsions for 2009

There is a couple of movies I'd like to see in 2009. Here's the list.

  • Up
    because it is the next Pixar movie, directed by Pete Docter (Monster Inc). And the story already attracts me: Carl Fredricksen spent his entire life dreaming. But at age 78....

  • The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
    a David Fincher (Fight Club) about an inverted life ( born old and finish dying young )

  • Vicky Christina Barcelona
    because it's been a long long time since I've seen a Woody Allen, and I love Javier Barden. I know it's a 2008 movie but here in Ireland, there's some delay

  • The Illusionist
    because it is directed by Sylvain Chaumet, which previous movie "Belleville Rendez vous" was quite magic.

  • Synecdoche, New york
    by Charlie Kaufmann, his first movie (directed)

  • Bolt
    because in those depressed times, I need a good Disney movie


  • I also wanted to see the last Darren Aronofsky: "The Wrestler", and I did and was quite happy with it.

No comments:

Brickmania

Lego Smurf castle ??   Eva.... massive build Swimming in bricks ?