Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Reeling the years (2009)

Following the post from last year, let's make that a yearly tradition.

The idea is very simple and based on a simple question: Where was i 5 years ago, 10, 15 ...etc ?
So let's go back in time by 5 years leap...

2004
Location: Grenoble, France


My last year, in Grenoble, a very strange year indeed, between "successful" promotion at work ( project and people management ), both great and tumultuous friendship moments... anyway that's the year I've decided i had to leave my job in Grenoble, and go abroad to see if things are different; at the time I had no idea of the country I would end up.

1999
Location: Clermont-Ferrand, France
clermont_12
In Auvergne, studying physics in Blaise Pascal University. Spending lots of time hanging out in cinemas and most notably in the Short movie festival.

1994
Location: Hauterive, France / Lycee Presles, Cusset
Failing the Baccalauréat

1989
Location: Hauterive, France / College Victor Hugo, Saint Yorre
I was not in Berlin for the wall fall.

1984
Location: Hauterive, France / Ecole primaire
France is winning the UEFA Euro_1984, and guess what everybody playing soccer, in the recreational area.
My parents now owns the local shop in the village.

1979
I am no longer the only kid in the house, as my brother just born in March, we're still living in my grand father house in Hauterive, Allier, France.
ecole0003


No comments:

Brickmania

Lego Smurf castle ??   Eva.... massive build Swimming in bricks ?