Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stuff Irish Girls said to me...

Following that hilarious video about Shite Irish Girl Say:



Just a compilation of the one I heard, or they said to me:

The weird questions:

  •  "Auvergne, it's near Paris ?"   actually works for any French place, the further form Paris the better.
  •  "Are you sure you're single ?"  what i am suppose to answer to that ? .. err actually no ?
  •  "Are you married ?"
  • "Are you polish ?"
  • "I am fierce independent, are you sure you want to ?"
The tentative french talk:
  • "Je m'appelle xxxx" with an Irish accent
  • "Je veux une baguette !"
  • "J'aime le vin !"


 Strange logic:

  • "I am not that kind of girl, i don't bring boys - like that - in my bedroom !"
    off course this is said in her bedroom...
  • "You're so French, you're using a napkin..." .... well it was in a  abrakebabra


The almost good :

  • "You wear me out"
  • "You're wearing me out"
  • "First time with a french, I highly recommend it"
  • "I think there is a connection" ... well never answer that actually you don't agree....


The not so good:

  • "There is no sparkle !"
  • "Sorry for the mixed signal, i am not ready to date yet !"

No comments:

Brickmania

Lego Smurf castle ??   Eva.... massive build Swimming in bricks ?