Saturday, April 06, 2013

An old roll


Today I collected a the photographs developed of a very old roll - based on some of the pictures I am guessing it was 2006 or 2007.
It was a very good surprise to discover the pictures,

First rediscovering myself from 5 or 6 years ago.


me


   I still remember that road, I took several picture of it with different cameras at the time, i think it was up in the Connemara, not very far from Achill Island.

Follow the road


 Off course there was pictures of the sea....

Or wast it a lake lost in the fog ?


And of sheeps...
Sheeeepppp

    And of me fighting the elements...
Survivor mode

The pictures were all taken by one of these wonderful camera, in that case an Action Sampler.

No comments:

Brickmania

Lego Smurf castle ??   Eva.... massive build Swimming in bricks ?