Wednesday, October 11, 2017

October/Novermber reading List

Finally manage this year, to finish ( ahead of time ) my reading challenge, the target was 24 and I am already at 26. Now I have been quite helped by bedtime reading of children books to my daughter.

In order to continue on this good track here's my October/November reading list
First, it will consist of finishing up books I have started a long time ago:
  • Dawn of the Dumb: Dispatches from the Idiotic Frontline by Charlie Brooker
  • How Language Works by David Crystal
  • The Quantum Universe: Everything That Can Happen Does Happen by Brian Cox
  • Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
Then more light reading:
  • Me Cheeta: The Autobiography by James Lever
  • Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said by Philip K. Dick

.

No comments:

Brickmania

Lego Smurf castle ??   Eva.... massive build Swimming in bricks ?