Tuesday, January 01, 2019

50 things that made my year 2018



In no specific-order.

  • Car-less easy commute. Walk to work everyday.
  • Collecting leaves with my daughter on the way back from work.
  • A week in Portugal - thanks to my wife.
  • Book: Diane Keaton autobiography.
  • My new job, back to digital physical design.
  • Travelling to Prague.
  • Few days on Valentia Island.
  • A night in the Bowery watching Electric Swing Circus with the wife.
  • Dining at King Citric (Howth).
  • Building lego sets with the little one.
  • Finding my old lego figurines.
  • Going to Deer Park with a bike trailer.
  • Migrating my geekier website from Jekyll to Pelican.
  • The Game Alto Odyssey
  • Completing all challenges on Temple Run 2.
  • Pantos ( Tivoly and Gaite )
  • Finding my daughter flourishing with the new montessori.
  • The daughter starting school ( well montessorri )
  • Family christmas kindle.
  • Token pinball arena.
  • Dublin Zoo Wild Lights ( night time at the zoo)
  • Cooking from Jamie Oliver book ( Five Ingredients, and Ministry of Food )
  • Cutting pumpkins for Halloween.
  • Bray walk, and slots.
  • A first visit to Tayto Park.
  • Limerick winning the All Ireland in Hurling ( finally ).
  • Ireland rugby team win over the All Blacks.
  • France soccer team winning the world cup.
  • Bundoran adventure park.
  • Playing on the beach in donegal.
  • Finding a lego figurine dressed up as a brick - oh the irony, and one as a french man.
  • Trojan academy free play ( dressed up as a lion )
  • Building wooden train tracks.
  • Solving jigsaw
  • Hole in the wall beach ( Howth ).
  • Robert Plant in concert.
  • Books: "Mythos" by Stephen Fry and "I found my tribe"
  • Completing my 2018 book challenge - beating my target of 45 by 3 books.
  • Tall tower building (duplos)
  • Reading night-time stories ( Enid Blyton, Sven Nordqvist ...)
  • Rick and Morty.
  • Catching up again with my talented American composer friend.
  • Finger painting.
  • Dublin Zoo.
  • Snowed-in in Dublin.
  • Dinosaurs (The Ambassador )
  • Auvergne ski resort ( Super Besse ), building a snowman.
  • Old Carousel in Vichy (France).
  • One year married.
  • Playmobil advent calendar.


No comments:

Brickmania

Lego Smurf castle ??   Eva.... massive build Swimming in bricks ?