Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Instagram 2019-2020

I had re-enabled my instagram in 2019, but after almost a year I ( again ) realize that the app was sucking time out of me, about an hour a day if not more, of mindless scrolling, so once more it has now been disabled. I certainly miss the ability to share some photos, but even with an app (Google Digital Wellbeing is actually quite good, by allowing to put daily time cap specific to various app) to limit my access, I was not able to have the self control to stop checking my phone. I think i will use that blog again to share pictures, and stay away from Social media once more.


Halloween 2019 - first photo of the revived Instagram account

Last one June 2020 (mid-lockdown)

No comments:

Brickmania

Lego Smurf castle ??   Eva.... massive build Swimming in bricks ?