I broke the 5 year cycle with that post, so let's go back in time and try to answer this simple question: Where was I and what was I doing 5 years ago, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 ...etc ?
| Year | Where | One Memory | One Comment |
|---|---|---|---|
| 2026 | Dublin | A camping trip with the kids and parents. | A year for reboot |
| 2021 | Dublin | My own kid primary school | Happy busy |
| 2016 | Dublin, Ireland | Back to analog layout | Busy |
| 2011 | Limerick | Working for the blue company | A year of asking what should I do |
| 2006 | Limerick, Ireland | FIFA world cup final in Nancy Blake. | Interesting year |
| 2001 | Grenoble | Hill walk, and scuba-diving | Start of my career and of the diving |
| 1996 | Clermont-Ferrand | Classe Preparatoire | Out of my depth |
| 1991 | France | Cycling along the river in the summer | Happy days |
| 1986 | France | Primary school playground | Happy days |
| 1981 | France | ?? | Happy days |
| 1976 | France | Dogs (Bleu D'Auvergne) | Baby |
No comments:
Post a Comment